Company: Avalon Roofing
Posted on: November 17, 2021
About usAvalon is a small to medium sized Home Improvement
company. Our primary focus is customer satisfaction and pride
ourselves on a job well done. As a growing company we are
constantly seeking motivated individuals to share our vision and
help us grow!Medium sized multifaceted business (primarily) in the
home improvement industry seeking full time bookkeeper.Currently
using QuickBooks Desktop (Prior experience a must),QuickBooks
Online (Prior experience a must)The right person for this position
will be highly organized and detail oriented. Must be comfortable
working in a collaborative setting with multiple stakeholders,
management teams and department heads. Must be able to prioritize
tasks and work independently when needed, but be able to transition
to projects and tasks as directed.The bookkeepers task may include
(but will not be limited) the following tasks:
- Keeping track of daily transactions. ...
- Sending out invoices and managing the accounts receivable
- Handling the accounts payable ledger. ...
- Keeping an eye on cash flow. ...
- Preparing the books for the accountant.
- Account ReconciliationsPay will be commensurate with prior
experience and skill level.Job Type: Full-timePay: From $52,000.00
- Paid time offPhysical Setting:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- Associate (Preferred)Experience:
- Bookkeeping: 4 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Avalon Roofing, Wyoming , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!