Specialist Order to Cash
Company: Advantage Solutions
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Specialist Order To CashAt our Company, we grow People, Brands,
and Businesses! Do you have great attention to detail and are
looking to bring value to a client-driven team? We are seeking a
dedicated entry-level Specialist Order to Cash associates have
strong Excel skills, are open to learning and are coachable. In
this role, you---ll assist with order processing, invoicing, and
contract creation for some of the best brands in the Consumer
Packaged Goods industry. You will utilize additional aspects of
claims and deductions, and accounts receivable to provide
exceptional support to our clients.Take this opportunity to join
North America---s leading business solutions provider and build
your career working with amazing people in a growing industry!
Apply today!What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off--Responsibilities:
- Process orders, deductions, and create contracts.
- Manage Claims and Accounts Receivables.
- Able to address any potential order/deduction/contract
- Provide timely and thorough communication with clients and
customers. Participate in client/customer conference calls as
scheduled; providing feedback and insight.--
- Communicate regularly with management advising any critical
issues or opportunities.
- Provide reports to clients/customers as needed.Qualifications:
- Associate---s Degree or equivalent office experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service and working in a
- Preferred--experience in accounting, finance or other related
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on
Keywords: Advantage Solutions, Wyoming , Specialist Order to Cash, Accounting, Auditing , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!