Part time District Office Coordinator
Posted on: January 15, 2020
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the
world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140
manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000
employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate.
With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities,
Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find
yours and join us today.
This position will handle the administrative duties needed to
support a Sherwin-Williams sales district, its wholesale and retail
store operations, sales territories and district management. This
involves human resource systems administration (job postings, HR
transactions, performance appraisal processing, time and
attendance, etc.), monitoring financial/operating reports and
training data, processing expense reports, providing support to the
District for special sales promotions, and ensuring that the office
functions are handled in an efficient manner.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Ability to operate a computer and communicate via the
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15 lbs.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Previous experience in an office environment, or in a sales or
customer service position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Administrative, organizational, planning and multitasking
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Time management skills to organize daily planning and monthly
activities and meet deadlines.
- Customer service skills to interact effectively with employees
and outside customers.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our
family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our
culture go to .
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status,
marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Wyoming , Part time District Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!