Company: ABC Technologies
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Overview:The Manufacturing Engineer will coordinate and manage
the installation of plant machinery and equipment and modify all
related tooling, jigs, and fixtures, as well as troubleshoot in
pneumatics and hydraulics. The right candidate will also understand
and conduct process studies and make recommendations for
temperature, material, mechanical and manual processes, and systems
to enhance manufacturing and maintenance efficiencies. In addition,
he/she will assist with ongoing projects and the maintenance of
tools, equipment, and machinery.Responsibilities:
- Has knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and
- Has demonstrated ability to adjust plastic production equipment
to enhance manufacturing efficiencies.
- Has knowledge of customer requirements of FEMA, APQP, MSA, &
- Automotive experience desirable, but not required.
- Must understand importance of quality requirements by making
optimal adjustments to manufacturing equipment ensuring that parts
are made to customer specifications.
- Must adhere to relevant TS16949 and ISO 14001 system work
instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Hands on production floor problem solving skills.
- Work with teams to promote leadership and support for process
validations and effective problem solving.
- PFEMA maintenance and change
- Process development, work instructions, line layouts.
- Continuous Improvement
- Adherence to company KPI's and metricsQualifications:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five, or more, years of plastic processing
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Injection molding experience preferred
Keywords: ABC Technologies, Wyoming , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!