Intelligent Automation Manager
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The Intelligent Automation Manager, within our new Data and
Analytics team, will help set the strategy and enable GFS'
migration to an \\"insight-driven organization\\" in an advanced
You will be responsible for helping the organization identify and
prioritize processes that can be automated and oversee the RPA
Developers in all of the phases from design through benefits
realization. You will also lead the Automation COE to ensure the
appropriate policies, processes, and best practices are established
and followed and also manage competing priorities across many areas
of our business.
What you will do in the role:
* Identify, prioritize, and scope automation opportunities with
various business stakeholders across the organization
* Oversee project delivery from design through benefit
* Responsible for all RPA build and run engagements with IT,
business stakeholders, and outside vendors
* Establish standards, policies, and best practices within the
* Communicate and translate required automation capabilities and
outcomes effectively between business process areas and supporting
* Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related
models to capture automation change requirements, modeling both
current and future state.
* Design and implement metrics to measure automation
* Lead the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) architect and
developers in the design and delivery of automation
* Lead efforts with process owners, executive sponsor, business
subject matter experts and others to determine the future state of
an automated business process.
* Educate process stakeholders on identification of automation
opportunities through use case valuation and RPA technology
* Interviews, hires, train, and retain staff. Conducts performance
monitoring of staff, initiating follow through with disciplinary
action and termination in consultation with Human Resources when
appropriate for the department. Mentors, motivates, and develops
staff and acts as a role model and resource to them
Our ideal candidate
* Five years experience resolving complex business solutions with
automated systems. Work experience to include:
* Using industry standard process redesign methods (such as value
chain analysis or lean Six Sigma)
* Interacting directly with a technical team to deliver high
* Experience with RPA technologies (Blue Prism), SAP platforms,
Agile Project Management and establishing a RPA COE preferred.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related field is required
* Robotics Process Automations (RPA) Software Certification is
* Prior Project Management/Product Owner experience preferred.
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment,
or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. :
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words \\"Accommodation
Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Wyoming , Intelligent Automation Manager, Executive , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!