Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Lighthouse, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Account Manger
to join their team! Are you looking to be part of a company where
you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive
impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen
generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up
through mutual accountability and shared success? If that-- - -s
what you-- - -re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an
amazing organization! Lighthouse is a full-service insurance
agency, offering comprehensive solutions in personal protection,
commercial insurance, and employee benefits. Our team offers
innovative, custom support based on authentic relationships and a
deep understanding Michigan-- - -s insurance industry. With
cost-sharing options, in-house risk management and claims support,
and extensive data analytics, Lighthouse empowers you to work
confidently, hire confidently, grow confidently, and, ultimately,
live confidently. To work side by side with Account Executives in
managing the submission and proposal processes on new and existing
clients and by working as one of the critical members of the Client
Team. Retain clients by developing strong relationships built on
the highest degree of customer service and technical know-how and
by delivering proactive services. Increase agency revenues by
recognizing client needs and providing advanced technical solutions
across insurance brokerage, risk management, and claim handling.
- Manage renewal and proposal processes.
- Develop and maintain strong underwriter relationships.
- Negotiate on behalf of clients with carriers and other service
- Engage clients and prospects in gathering and preparing renewal
- Prepare documents for and attend client meetings.
- Assist clients in reporting claims and throughout claim process
- Assist with claim follow-up and oversight for clients.
- Perform insurance policy, coverage, and exposure reviews.
- Handle day to day service requests including certificates and
other time sensitive administrative
- Master internal client management systems including ImageRight
and AMS 360.
- Strengthen client relationships through social engagement.
- Identify and assist in developing cross selling
- Assist in training entry level recruits.
- Business experience or related college degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial Insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse
- Insurance designations a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Holds Michigan insurance license or willing to become licensed.
Equal Opportunity Employment We-- - -re an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you-- -
-re a California resident, please read the California Consumer
Privacy Act prior to applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords:
Insurance Account Manager, Location: Wyoming, MI - 49519
Keywords: Alera Group, Wyoming , Account Manager, Executive , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!