Assistant Community Manager - $2500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Company: Trilogy Residential Management
Posted on: May 15, 2022
*** $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!! ***OVERVIEWAt Trilogy Residential
Management we know success happens with great people. That's why we
invest in our team members to take on the expanding challenges of
our industry with ease. Trilogy provides career development
opportunities, ongoing training programs, competitive compensation,
benefits and incentive programs! We are looking for true
team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.WHO WE
ARETrilogy Residential Management ("Company") is the affiliated
Property Management Company of Trilogy Real Estate Group, a
privately held real estate investment and property management firm
with a focus on multifamily apartments and commercial real estate.
Since 2002, the principals of Trilogy have successfully completed
over $4.0 billion in real estate transaction volume. Trilogy has a
proven expertise in timing real estate cycles and sourcing and
managing outstanding real estate investments in major markets
around the United States. For additional information please visit
www.trilogyreg.com.JOB SUMMARYThe Assistant Community Manager is
responsible for supporting and assisting the Community Manager in
overseeing and managing the overall performance of their community.
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for completing
accounting and bookkeeping tasks, preparing monthly close-out and
financial reports, processing invoices for payment, collecting
rent, fees and other payments, completing deposit accounting and
account reconciliations, and using the property management system
to record and report on all financial workings of the community.
The Assistant Community Manager will also assist in leasing and
marketing activities onsite.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Community Manager in all Community functions.
- Manage rent collections, late notices and oversee the
administration of accounting functions for the community.
- Manage delinquency and file evictions as necessary.
- Process invoices and payables.
- Process notices to vacate and move-outs.
- Walk the Community regularly and inspects for cleanliness and
- Complete accounting month-end.
- Completes other accounting, financial, administrative, and
other duties as assigned or necessary.
- Processing applications, leases and move-in paperwork
- Greeting, qualifying, touring and closing prospects
- Proactively manage outreach and lead generation, converting
leads into leases. This includes interacting with neighborhood
groups and community organizations
- Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for
prospects while touring the apartment homes and community
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material to include
newsletters, market surveys and resident activitiesJOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in property management as a
Leasing Professional or Assistant Manager.
- Must have a valid Driver's License (copy of valid license will
be required for personnel file).
- Strong operational background and leasing skills required.
- Strong collections experience and Accounting/Bookkeeping skills
- YARDI or other property management software experience
- Team player with excellent leadership, supervisory and
- Must assist and/or work during onsite events as needed.
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and mature, with a
desire to excel and grow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Various
benefits are available: Continuous training, paid holidays, paid
time off, 401k, housing discount and medical benefits. Background
checks will be performed on all qualified applicants.
Equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Trilogy Residential Management, Wyoming , Assistant Community Manager - $2500 Sign-On Bonus!!!, Executive , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!