Posted on: November 21, 2022
We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing GPM
What we offer
A comprehensive benefits package to enrich the lives of our
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the
fastest growing C-Store Companies in the county!A wide variety of
opportunities to empower your career growth
The only limit on your career is how far you want to go!!
And we LOVE to PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic
math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell
Keywords: Admiral, Wyoming , Assistant Manager, Executive , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!