Company: Medilodge of Wyoming
Posted on: January 9, 2022
RN INCREASED WAGES - Starting Wages at $30-$43.56 per Hour
Offering a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time!
MediLodge of Wyoming is a 5-Star Rated Skilled Nursing Center and
is an integral part of our large MediLodge portfolio of 49 skilled
nursing and rehabilitation centers state-wide, which makes us a
leading healthcare provider in Michigan! We are looking for a
compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) such as you, to join our
What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- A Generous Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time (limited time
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wage of $30-43.56 per Hour is Based on Experience,
Shift, $5/hr Weekender Program, and a Temporary $2.35/hr Michigan
Front-Line Staff Incentive
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!At Medilodge of Wyoming, we
are proud of our tenured staff and greatly appreciate their years
of service and commitment to our residents. As safety is paramount
during these unprecedented times, we are offering on-site or
virtual interviews, depending on your personal comfort level.
TEXT: RN WYO to (833) 383-6754 to Apply
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!:
Plans, coordinates and provides total nursing care for our skilled
nursing facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to
clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state
specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
Graduate of accredited Registered Nurse (RN) School of Nursing.
Licenses/Certification- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) License in the
state employed. CPR certification required.
One year of nursing experience preferred.:
Keywords: Medilodge of Wyoming, Wyoming , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!