Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Medilodge of Wyoming
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CNA INCREASED WAGES - Starting Wages at $19.85-$25.84 per Hour
Offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time!
Did you know? Caring deeply for others is a valuable gift, one that
you should treasure. Fortunately for you, you can put that gift to
excellent use here at MediLodge of Wyoming, and we will go above
and beyond to invest in it AND you as a person.
Whatever your talents may be, we want to help you make the most of
them. We are proud to be a 5-Star rated skilled nursing and
rehabilitation center in your area and an integral part of a large
portfolio of 49 centers in throughout Michigan to help you
accomplish your goals.
Whether you love to help others heal and live meaningful, healthy
lives or just love to be part of a team where every person plays a
critical role, we have a place for you.
We are now accepting applications for a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA). See what a career at MediLodge of Wyoming will mean for
What Benefits Do We Offer?
At MediLodge of Wyoming , we understand that our employees work
best when they are healthy, happy, and excited about the here and
now, as well as the future. For that reason, we offer a wide range
of benefits with your well-being in mind, including:
- A Generous $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time (limited time
- Competitive Wages That In crease for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wage of $19.85-$25.84 per Hour is Based on Experience,
Shift, a $3/hr Weekend Warrior Program, a $2/hr Attendance Bonus,
and a Temporary $2.35/hr Michigan Front-Line Staff Incentive
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Choose From Three Pet Insurance Options for Your Furry
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!At MediLodge of Wyoming is
located near several acres of beautiful parkland! We are proud of
our tenured staff and greatly appreciate their years of service and
commitment to our residents. We look forward to sharing our years
of clinical expertise with you!
TEXT: CNA WYO to (833) 383-6754 to Apply
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!:
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of
- Six months experience in a long term care environment
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned..
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Medilodge of Wyoming, Wyoming , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!