Nurse - LPN -12 Hours night shift Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus No mandating
Company: SKLD Wyoming
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- New sign-on bonuses $8,000 Full-Time & $4,000 Part-Time
What will you get out of it?
- Pay on Demand - Get paid when you want!
- Perkspot - Discounts and Deals specifically designed for your
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- A variety of bonus programs
- Great benefits package including 401k matching
- Benefits concierge to ensure all your insurance needs are
- Leadership development and mentoringWhat we're looking for: -
In keeping with our organization's goal of improving the lives of
the Residents we serve; the Charge Nurse RN/LPN plays a critical
role in providing superior customer service and nursing services to
all Residents on the assigned unit as well as in the facility as a
whole. - The Charge Nurse RN/LPN assists the Director of Nursing,
Unit Managers, and/or the Assistant Director of Nursing in the
planning, development and overall operation of the assigned unit,
which ensures Residents receive quality care 24 hours a day. -
Assess Residents conditions to implement intervention and develop
Care Plans. Accurately record Resident observations in PCC and
follow through on Care Plans. Assure facility medical records
policies and procedures are adhered to. - Make regular rounds of
Residents independently and with a physician; observe and evaluate
Residents' symptoms, progress, and reactions to treatments and
medications and implements interventions, as necessary. - Provide
preventative, supportive, maintenance, and rehabilitative care
directed to the physiologic and psychosocial needs and well-being
of Residents. - Provide care to Residents by performing a variety
of treatments, including changing dressing, cleansing and/or
irrigating wounds and incisions, performing Foley Catheter
irrigations, IV therapy, and administering tube feedings, chest
tubes and peritoneal dialysis.
#indwyon#pm22Requirements:Education, Training, and Experience:
- Must possess a current state license as a Registered Nurse or
Licensed Practical Nurse.
- CPR certification required.
- One year of professional nursing experience in the long-term
care setting is desired (not required).
- Knowledge of applicable state nursing regulations
preferred.Specific skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Knowledge of current federal and state laws and regulations
that apply to the practice of nursing in a long-term care
- Has strong organizational and time management skills and the
ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Basic computer knowledge is required
Keywords: SKLD Wyoming, Wyoming , Nurse - LPN -12 Hours night shift Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus No mandating, Healthcare , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...