Front Desk Customer Service Rep
Company: Spectrum Lanes and Woody's Press Box
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Spectrum Lanes is looking for our next great Front Desk Customer
Service Rep! The ideal candidate for this position will have
excellent customer service skills and basic computer knowledge, the
ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable
interacting with all kinds of people. You would be responsible for
handling leagues and open bowlers so a basic understanding of
bowling is helpful, but not necessary. Must be at least 21 years of
age, with a friendly and outgoing personality, and must be able to
work evenings and weekends.
As a Front Desk Customer Service Rep, your responsibilities will
- Greet customers as they enter the facility - Inform them of our
services, bowling promotions and league opportunities and
- Assign sub numbers, rearrange rosters, etc., in general assist
league bowlers with automatic scorers.
- Assign open lanes to customers and handle open play
- Take payment from customers and leagues, making correct change
- Be aware of counter accounting procedures, receipts, proper
codes in the till for types of moneys received, etc., and perform
- Rent shoes and help customers locate suitable house balls.
- Handle customer telephone inquiries and take messages when
- Page customers in house and/or provide message service.
- Post house bulletin boards with league notices, promotional
- Maintain records of daily operations as required.
- Take in and file league score sheets and if directed by the
counter manager, process league scores, print standing sheets and
recaps for leagues.
- Ensure cleanliness of the counter at all times.
- Check and take necessary actions to ensure bowling concourse
areas are clean (concourse, bathrooms, game room, etc.).
- Check reservation book to be aware of any groups or booked
events that require lane utilization planning or other
- Assure that reservation lists, league sheets and triplicates,
needed for upcoming league or open bowling shift are
- Set up own work area and ensure that it contains necessary
equipment and supplies: pencils, paper, auto-scoring cheat sheets,
- Check with manager to be appraised of any promotions, special
events or tournaments.
- Follow "Money Procedures" policies in regard to opening
- Perform other duties as assigned may management.
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service
- Comfortable working with computers and over the phone
- A positive, punctual and professional approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to juggle ten things at once
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Basic bowling knowledge an asset
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning
West Michigan's Premier Family Entertainment Facility! Offering
America's most participated in activity - plus great food!
Keywords: Spectrum Lanes and Woody's Press Box, Wyoming , Front Desk Customer Service Rep, Hospitality & Tourism , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!