Fountain Supervisor, Yellowstone General Stores
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Concessions Supervisor to join our team at Yellowstone General
Sores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. As a Concessions
Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the team to provide
prompt, professional service to guests. Concession Supervisors at
Canyon General start at $17.00/hr Some locations may implement a
vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal,
state, or local law. Responsibilities
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist,
bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures. Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone
National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and
Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore the
more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000
hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We offer
dorm-style employee housing or full-hookup RV sites. We also offer
an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational
activities in Yellowstone National Park for our associates. At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Wyoming , Fountain Supervisor, Yellowstone General Stores, Hospitality & Tourism , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!