Kitchen Helper, Yellowstone General Stores
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Utility Worker to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in
West Yellowstone, Wyoming. As a Kitchen Helper, you are responsible
for washing dishes, cleaning, cooking equipment, assist chefs in
prep and clean up, setting up and replenishing buffet style
employee food. Some locations may implement a vaccination
requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local
- Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware, and kitchen
items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls, and
- Ensures that all levels for sanitizer on dish machines and pot
sinks are at the specific requirements for health standards.
- Keeps all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Removes trash from dish room and transports to the dumpster.
Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans.
- Responsible for setting up and replenishing buffet style
- Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others. Physical
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60
pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken
glass, metal cans, scalds, and burns, slipping and tripping,
exposure to and contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a hot and damp kitchen
environment. Who We Are Yellowstone General Stores are located
throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful,
Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the
opportunity to explore the more than 1000 miles of hiking trails,
40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs
and geysers. We offer dorm-style employee housing or full-hookup RV
sites. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and
recreational activities in Yellowstone National Park for our
associates. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you
work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Wyoming , Kitchen Helper, Yellowstone General Stores, Hospitality & Tourism , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!