Food Service Cashier, Yellowstone General Stores
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring Food
Service Cashiers to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. As a Food Service Cashier, you
will display a positive attitude with guests and co-workers while
accurately ringing up merchandise and product in an efficient
manner. Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in
the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- We offer great perks for eligible Yellowstone General Store
- $250 Sign-on bonus (paid after 30 days)
- $5/workday bonus (paid on completion of work agreement), max of
100 days. Responsibilities
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift. Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching. Who We Are Yellowstone General Stores are
located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old
Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations
offer the opportunity to explore the more than 1000 miles of hiking
trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot
springs and geysers. We offer dorm-style employee housing or
full-hookup RV sites. We also offer an employee meal program, store
discounts, and recreational activities in Yellowstone National Park
for our associates. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work,
who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Wyoming , Food Service Cashier, Yellowstone General Stores, Hospitality & Tourism , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!