Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewWe are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our
growing GPM Team! What we offerA comprehensive benefits package to
enrich the lives of our people
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the
fastest growing C-Store Companies in the county!A wide variety of
opportunities to empower your career growthThe only limit on your
career is how far you want to go!!And we -LOVE -to -PROMOTE FROM
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic
math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell
Keywords: Admiral, Wyoming , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!