Floor Tech - Traveling Offsite Float (Janitor, Housekeeper)
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Xanitos, Inc. -is hiring a 2nd Shift Floor Technician -for
University of Michigan Health - West (formerly -Metro Health) in
-the Grand Rapids area. This position is a traveling float who goes
building to building both cleaning and performing floor care
projects. This employee will be authorized to use a company vehicle
and must have a clean driving record (MVR).
- 6 Month Stay Bonus of $2000!
- Quarterly Attendance Bonuses of $250! -
- Annual Attendance Bonus of $1000!
- Immediate Offers will be extended for qualified
- Apply Today, Interview Tomorrow!
- Hourly Pay Rate $17.00 - $18.00 (Floor Cleaning -Experience
will -improve hourly rate!)Available Shifts (includes every other
holiday and weekend rotation):Full Time, 3 PM - 11:30 PM:
5PM-1:30AMPlease note: -Successful applicants for this position
must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment -unless they request and are granted a medical or
religious exemption.Job Overview:
The Floor Tech -may work in any location on client premises. This
individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or
locations in a health care campus. The general responsibilities of
the position include those listed below, but Xanitos may identify
other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may
differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client
requirements and applicable industry standards.Essential Duties and
- Burnishes, auto-scrubs, strip & re-finishes floors
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms,
corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work
- Vacuums, mops/sweeps floors.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between
- Experience in the floor care a plus
- Experience is maintaining floor care equipment a plus
- Medical cleaning a plus
- Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Physical Demands:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Work Environment:The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is
occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The
noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.The expected
hourly rate for this position ranges from $17.00 to $18.00,
depending on circumstances including an applicant's skills and
qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job
experience, training, market data, and other relevant factors. -
-Benefits:Xanitos -understands the importance of you, and your
family's health and wellbeing, as well as your financial future.
With that in mind, we take pride in the variety of benefit plans
that are available for our employees. Please note, plans vary by
location and are subject to eligibility and work hour requirements
in accordance with company policy and state laws. Full Time plans
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee wellness program
- Shoes for crew reimbursement
- Paid Time off including vacation, sick, personal, holidays,
bereavement, and jury duty.
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theaters, sporting event,
movies, and more.The expected hourly rate for this position ranges
from $17.00 to $18.00, depending on circumstances including an
applicant's skills and qualifications, certain degrees and
certifications, prior job experience, training, market data, and
other relevant factors. #LI-DNIPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Xanitos, Wyoming , Floor Tech - Traveling Offsite Float (Janitor, Housekeeper), Hospitality & Tourism , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...