REGISTERED NURSE! $33.57/HR (Wyoming)
Company: ACI Federal
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ACI Federal is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team
at a COVID-19 vaccine and testing sites in Traverse City, MI. We
are an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3
appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to
solve our clients' business and technical challenges in providing
quality healthcare and security to our nation. ACI Federal provides
trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and
growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps
us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from
cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest
Federal IT contractors in the world.
ACI Federal is a leading information technology (IT) provider for
mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to
deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to
large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals
specialize in multiple disciplines including program management,
system integration, system design, system development,
cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics. ACI Federal is
committed to offering eligible employee's comprehensive benefits
that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs
and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Registered Nurse provides patient care for COVID Vaccination and
Testing Program. This position is required to provide comprehensive
professional nursing services for individuals, families & community
groups in compliance with ACI Federal policies, procedures,
professional standards and program vaccination and testing
protocols. Will provide patient care from registration, screening,
triaging, administration of vaccinations, administration of
testing, documentation, monitoring of patient care and adverse
reactions with all other duties as assigned.
Salary : $35.57 / hr
COVID VACCINATION IS REQUIRED
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Registered Nursing Degree, BSN Degree and State Nursing Board
* Actively practicing with minimum experience of 1 year.
* Ability to manage medical and non-medical team members performing
vaccination and testing services at mobile/pop-up clinics.
* Provide oversight daily of onsite operations.
* Complete daily operational checklists.
* Report operational issues and outcomes to regional/work
* Medical terminology Experience - 1 year.
* Prior experience in vaccinations necessary.
* Prior experience in testing a plus.
* Ability to create a caring, compassionate relationship with the
patients and families.
* Ability to collaborate with the healthcare team while providing
* Trained to adhere to vaccination and testing protocols.
* Expertise in handling sophisticated medical equipment.
* Screening individuals prior to receiving vaccinations.
* Providing triage such as patient vital signs and
* Provide comprehensive care to patients with adverse
* Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays and on-call
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Willingness to commute/travel a plus.
Licensure, Certifications, Registrations:
* Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
* Must possess a current Basic Life Support (BLS) required, either
a certification from an American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for
Healthcare Providers (or AHA recognized equivalent) or an American
Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer and Healthcare
* Ability to work inside and outside for extended periods of
* Ability to perform job duties while, sitting, standing, squat,
bend at the waist, kneel and walking for extended period of
* Ability to lift and carry up to 15- 20lbs., reach in all
directions, and unassisted. Ability to use lifting motion over and
below waist from 15lbs-20 lbs. without assistance.
* Ability to use vision or corrective vision to determine depth
perception and to discriminate between color coated objects.
* Ability to perform gross motor functions, fine motor functions
and maintain olfactory sensory functions.
* Ability to work in latex safe environment.
* Ability to be qualified using medical evaluations and physicals
for adequate passing for respirator use.
* May be exposed to infectious diseases and occupational dangers
such as needle pricks and outdoor inclement weather.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, ccu, intensive care,
mhb, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, unit
Keywords: ACI Federal, Wyoming , REGISTERED NURSE! $33.57/HR (Wyoming), Human Resources , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!