IT Manager - Payment Systems
Posted on: June 23, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!.Currently,
this position is eligible for our Hybrid work schedule; whereas,
the Team Member must live within reasonable commutable distance to
our corporate offices in (Grand Rapids) Walker, MI to be able to
work in office M-W, and optional work remote Th-F. Relocation
assistance available to align with Hybrid schedule
requirements.Meijer is seeking an IT Manager for our EFT Payment
Systems. This highly visible position will be accountable for
managing the development of payment systems across the entire
enterprise including brick & mortar stores, eCommerce, and mobile
solutions. The IT Manager of these customer facing experiences is a
servant leader in an agile environment.THE CANDIDATE SELECTED FOR
THIS ROLE will have current experience in a same or similar
position, having supported systems for a wide variety of payment
types such as: Credit Cards, Gift Cards, ACH, Apple Pay, Private
Label Cards, P2PE, etc. This must be visible in your
application/resume.The IT Manager for EFT Payment Systems is
responsible for developing a high functioning team and coaching
team members to support skills development and career growth. The
position is responsible for planning and managing all projects and
budgets within assigned business areas to deliver business
value.What You'll be Doing:
- Manages relationships with IT managers, product managers,
product owners, developers, QA, and external vendors to define and
implement innovative solutions for the EFT Payment Systems.
- Ensure accountability to various business stakeholders.
- Responsible for team member staffing and selection and
developing project resource strategies, allocating budget, staff
(on-site, offshore & vendor), tools and specialized support
necessary for cost-effective implementation and successful customer
- Responsible for talent development, including active coaching
to support team member's technical and functional skills and career
- Develops and maintains a technology roadmap that supports
- Provide direction and support to project teams. Serve as
process consultant and coach to Scrum teams in understanding Agile
practices and processes, and how to be more effective, and ensure
continuous improvement and learning.
- Facilitates the removal of team blockers and impediments.
- Ensures that application systems are developed in a way that
complies with security and architectural standards and established
- Present and communicate design decisions cross functionally and
key milestone deliverables to peers up to executive level
stakeholders.This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of
the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent work
experience and technical training is required.
- Master's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrating leadership skills and possessing
a track record of managing technical staff.
- Current experience in building large scale enterprise payment
- Experience leading enterprise tokenization projects.
- Organization PCI compliance and building out SOA based
- Must have industry experience to supporting systems covering a
wide variety of payment types such as; Credit Cards, Gift Cards,
ACH, Apple Pay, Private Label Cards, P2PE, etc.
- Able to lead and create conceptual and logical IT systems and
software architectures for delivery
- Passion for supporting our stores and customer experience.
- Experience managing budgets and understanding impact of
financial decisions to P&L.
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and
- Experience in the retail industry or in a production/service
environment is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in which one or more of the following
Demonstrated ability to build and develop teams.
Demonstrated strong abilities in relationship management.
Successfully developed and implemented applications in new
computing architecture environments using new and emerging
Demonstrated ability to manage multi-discipline, high-performance
work teams and development groups.
Demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple projects,
including managing resources across multiple projects to meet
- Exposure to a wide variety of software project management
methodologies and frameworks with a deep understanding of agile
- Leadership skills that create and foster an environment of
trust and empowerment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability
to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills. Ability to
communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a
Keywords: Meijer, Wyoming , IT Manager - Payment Systems, IT / Software / Systems , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!