IT Technician - Information Systems Administrator I
Company: Mercantile Bank
Posted on: November 19, 2022
At Mercantile Bank, we are dedicated to our Customers, Employees
and Communities. Our exceptional team members are committed to
maintaining an environment of personal growth and development while
providing professional and personalized service to customers and
supporting our diverse communities. Employees are our most valuable
asset!If you have an interest in joining a team that operates with
INTEGRITY and PURPOSE, consider Mercantile Bank as a potential
IT Technician Information Systems Administrator I
SUMMARYAs a member of Mercantile's IT team you will work closely
with other forward-thinking technology orientated team members. You
will manage and assist in a variety of responsibilities that ensure
the efficient maintenance and support of the banks computer
systems. You will manage projects and build relationships with your
assigned vendors. You will enjoy getting to know employees who work
throughout the bank and will feel a great sense accomplishment when
you help them solve a problem.You would be eligible for a full
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a flexible
spending account (FSA), paid vacation and sick time, life
insurance, a 401(k) with a match at 100% up to the first 5% of your
contribution, discounted bank services, adoption assistance,
exceptional training and development opportunities, and more!
- Manage and maintain the bank's network infrastructure.
- Assist with various Active Directory maintenance duties.
- Provide support for the bank's windows server environment.
- Manage and maintain the bank's phone system hardware and
- Provide support for the bank's mobile device fleet.
- Work with IT Technicians to administer an effective desktop
hardware lifecycle, and pc image management program.
- Provide support for the deployment and maintenance of the
bank's servers, pc's, printers, and phone system.
- Support end users by resolving helpdesk tickets in a timely and
- Support assigned technology vendor relationships.
- Support and contribute to the creation and maintenance of
- Comply with all laws, regulations, bank policies, and
- Complete all required training on time.
- Other job functions may be determined and required from time to
- 3-5 years' experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information
- Cisco Networking: Switch/Route preferred
- Knowledge of Windows server operating systems (Active
Directory, Group Policies, etc.), backup systems, server hardware,
- Experience with Microsoft Server environment (DNS, DHCP, NTFS
permissions, etc.) preferred
- Cisco CCNA or other network training courses preferred
Do you have great verbal and written communication skills and enjoy
working with, and helping others? Are you organized and able to
lead a project from start to finish? Do you get excited when you
solve a problem or find a more efficient way of doing something? If
this sounds like you, apply today!
We believe embracing human diversity makes us a better bank. We
know it makes us better people.
Employees with dissimilar backgrounds, perspectives, opinions and
lifestyles help us understand the motivations and desires of our
many different customers. Thus, we will strive to maintain a
workforce that reflects the increasing diversity of the communities
we serve by ensuring equal employment opportunity for all persons
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex/gender (including gender identity), national origin, age,
height, weight, disability, medical condition, genetic information,
sexual orientation, disabled or Vietnam era veteran, other forms of
military status, marital status, or other protected
Keywords: Mercantile Bank, Wyoming , IT Technician - Information Systems Administrator I, IT / Software / Systems , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!