Intermediate Infrastructure Software Administrator
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: July 6, 2019
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are
thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story
to share. Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you
could have on the food service industry. Gordon Food Service At a
Glance There's a seat at our table for you..
The Infrastructure Software Administrator assists to maintain,
monitor and troubleshoot our infrastructure software environment
including web, application and directory servers and integration,
monitoring, and service management products. They also help with
the administration of configurations, scripts and jobs. Deploys
upgrades and patches as required. Assists with the evaluation of
new software products and communicates critical information to
line-of-business and operations teams.
What will you do in this role:
* Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trend reports ad-hoc,
weekly, monthly and as needed to drive support ticket reviews and
develop strategies for improvement.
Develop metrics and reporting to show adherence to policies and
processes, and to identify opportunities for improvement, and areas
that need addressing.
Develop and document requirements for enhancements to our ITSM tool
and perform testing. * Contributes to the development of roadmaps,
creates strategy vision and leads projects.
* Assists to maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot software
* Assists in the administration of configurations, scripts and
* Assists to track and deploy vendor and proprietary software
upgrades and patches.
* Make appropriate infrastructure recommendations to enhance
* Utilize scripting to automate repetitive tasks using Perl, UNIX
and/or Linux scripts.
* Work in partnership with other teams to create and deploy
* Provide technical support to various lines of business and
enterprise technology teams as necessary due to dependencies on
* Participate in off hours support schedules on a rotation
Does this sound like you?:
* Knowledge of relational databases, data visualization, and data
* Two to four years Middleware tools administration
* Familiarity with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow and experience in
the building of a CMDB is preferred
* Strong understanding and working knowledge with REST/APIs
* Experience with SQL
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related field is preferred
* Experience or an equivalent combination of education, training,
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment,
or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. :
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words \\"Accommodation
Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Wyoming , Intermediate Infrastructure Software Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!