Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: January 1, 2020
Come help our Product / Category and Merchandising Teams champion a
\\"Customer is King\\" environment and see why we set the bar for
customer satisfaction in the food service industry! Our Product
(Category) and Merchandising teams support our Stores food service
customers with distinctive products and brands, and consultative
expertise on both business operations and culinary trends.
Our Category Support Assistant supports the Product and
Merchandising team with administrative and customer service related
What would this role ask of me?
* Support the stores by managing incoming communication and issues
and working with appropriate team members to respond in a timely
* Coordinate and execute activity related to new and discontinued
item processes as directed by Category Manager
* Process promotional agreements
* Administer new item process, including UPC verification, product
image capture, etc.
* Administer miscellaneous communication to the stores such as my
go-to, holiday roadmaps, etc.
* Maintain shelf life and tare weight in product acquisition
* Upload DSD pricing files
Does this look like you?
* Minimum of 1 year administrative or retail experience or
equivalent education and training
* Product knowledge, grocery retail administrative/clerical
experience (Highly preferred)
* Associates degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or
related field preferred
* Proficient in Google applications (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive,
etc.) or their Microsoft equivalents
* Attention to detail to execute processes accurately
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain
* Ability to work with team and independently, following
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
gfs.com/careers. Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment,
or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. :
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words \\"Accommodation
Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Wyoming , Category Assistant, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!