Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
are the type of person to hold a door open for someone, or carry
groceries for a senior in the community, we want you to be a part
of our HISC 622 Family!
Our Mission is to enhance the
lives of those we encounter through compassion and excellence in
everything we do, and we are looking for the people that naturally
seek out helping those around themselves!
We provide a variety of non-medical services to Seniors, allowing
them to meet the challenges of aging while remaining in the comfort
of their own homes.
We offer all training required to complete necessary
EXAMPLES of Non-Medical Services that we offer for Senior
Clients could include, but are not limited
- Transferring into bed, chair, commode, shower,
etc. with assistance
- Companionship and engaging Conversation to
combat loneliness and memory loss
- Helping maintain a clean home by assisting
with regular Household Duties
- Preparing snacks or Meals/Meal Reminders for
Clients with memory loss
- Stand-by or Personal Care for Client with
- Reminders for Medications and Appointments as
- Assistance with Errands, such as grocery
shopping, paying bills, etc.
to join our team-
- Treat Clients, their property, and their
families with dignity and respect.
- Communicate in a clear, friendly manner with
Office Staff, Clients, and others.
- Maintain a valid Driver's License with
reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- Pass a Criminal Background & Driving Record
Check, as well as a Drug Test
- Ability to lift
or move up to 25Lbs Maximum.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE HISC 622
- Flexible PART-TIME schedules
with hours to fit most availability. Let us build a schedule with
you that works for your personal and
- Huge Priority for Client Matches to ensure
that you look forward to seeing your clients!
- Clients within your preferred area or distance
from your home
- Opportunities to learn or enhance life skills.
Regular training opportunities provided!
- Pay STARTS at $10 an hour with
opportunities for raises after Thirty Days based on
- Opportunity for advancement into LEAD
- Travel Pay, as applicable between shifts with
- Mileage Reimbursed when using your vehicle for
appointments or errands
- BONUS OPPORTUNITIES!! Bonuses vary. Please
inquire about our current Bonus.
Time spent with clients can vary from 2-12
hours per shift depending on client needs and CAREGiver
availability. On average, we spend 3 or 4 hours with each Client at
a time. This allows opportunities for us to work with you to design
a schedule that fits your lifestyle, another job, your family
needs, etc. by stacking shifts or working within other
factors. If you are looking for a job opportunity
where you are treated like family in a company that celebrates your
successes and is compassionate in your struggles, where you feel
joy helping others with daily tasks, you'll want to join our
Submit an Application by selecting
&ldquoApply Now". If you have further questions or would like
to meet us right away, please call our office at 616-988-7878 and
ask for Amber! Welcome to the family, we can't wait to meet
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Wyoming , CAREGiver, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!