Home Health Aide
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you are the
type of person to hold a door open for someone, or carry groceries
for a senior in the community, we want you to be a part of our HISC
622 Family! Our Mission is to enhance the lives of those we
encounter through compassion and excellence in everything we do,
and we are looking for the people that naturally seek out helping
those around themselves!
We provide a variety of non-medical services to Seniors, allowing
them to meet the challenges of aging while remaining in the comfort
of their own homes.
We offer all training required to complete necessary tasks.
EXAMPLES of Non-Medical Services that we offer for Senior
Clients could include, but are not limited
- Transferring into bed, chair, commode, shower,
etc. with assistance
- Companionship and engaging Conversation to
combat loneliness and memory loss
- Helping maintain a clean home by assisting
with regular Household Duties
- Preparing snacks or Meals/Meal Reminders for
Clients with memory loss
- Stand-by or Personal Care for Client with
- Reminders for Medications and Appointments as
- Assistance with Errands, such as grocery
shopping, paying bills, etc.
to join our team-
- Treat Clients, their property, and their
families with dignity and respect.
- Communicate in a clear, friendly manner with
Office Staff, Clients, and others.
- Maintain a valid Driver's License with
reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- Pass a Criminal Background & Driving Record
Check, as well as a Drug Test
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE HISC 622
with clients can vary from 2-12 hours depending on client needs and
CAREGiver availability. On average, we spend 3 or 4 hours with each
Client at a time. This allows opportunities for us to work with you
to design a schedule that fits your lifestyle, another job, your
family needs, etc. by stacking shifts or working within other
factors. If you are looking for a job opportunity where you are
treated like family in a company that celebrates your successes and
is compassionate in your struggles, where you feel joy helping
others with daily tasks, you'll want to join our team.
- Flexible PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
schedules with hours to fit most availability
- Huge Priority for Client Matches to ensure
that you look forward to seeing your clients!
- Clients within your preferred area or distance
from your home
- Opportunities to learn or enhance life skills.
Regular training opportunities provided!
- Pay STARTS at $10 an hour with raise
after Thirty Days based on integrity
- Travel Pay, as applicable between shifts with
- Mileage Reimbursed when using your vehicle for
appointments or errands
- BONUS OPPORTUNITIES!! Bonuses vary. Please
inquire about our current Bonus.
Submit an Application by selecting &ldquoApply Now". If you
have further questions or would like to meet us right away, please
call our office at 616-988-7878 and ask to schedule an interview
with Amber. Welcome to the family- we can't wait to meet
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Wyoming , Home Health Aide, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!