Machine Operator 1st/3rd shift
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
The individual selected for this position will be responsible for
the safe operation of food manufacturing equipment, ensuring
formulas are accurate, and completion of necessary paperwork.
What You'll be Doing:
- Operating specific equipment within a designated area.
- Meeting daily production goals and requirements.
- Ensuring product quality and making adjustments to equipment as
- Ensuring weights and formulas are accurate.
- Proper completion of required paperwork.
- Following GMP's, CCP's and QCP's at all times.
- Immediately reporting food safety and/or maintenance concerns
to appropriate team leaders.
- Training and instructing other team members how to properly
- Adhering to all safe work practices and rules.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School diploma or GED preferred..
- Must be able to read and write English to an 8th grade
- Previous food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work a flexible off-shift schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work from heights.
Keywords: Meijer, Wyoming , Machine Operator 1st/3rd shift, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!