General Laborer - Willing to Train
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Zeeland Lumber & Supply, a Division of US LBM;Is Seeking
Truss Assemblers for Our 1st Shift Wyoming,
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is seeking motivated candidates for the
Truss Assemblerassociateposition at our manufacturing plant. Were a
people first company thats passionate about continuous improvement.
Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you
enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
Year-Round Climate Controlled Construction. Starting pay
from $14, and a production incentive program.
What you should know about working at Zeeland Lumber
- Were all about teamwork!All positions are
hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other!We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere.This is not a suit
and tie environment.
- We care about our communities.USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard!We are a continuous improvement
driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety.We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Places truss pieces, chords, webs, and plates in appropriate
- Hammers plates secure in advance of pressing operation.
- Assists in pushing or pulling trusses from table.
- Cleans up work area on a regular basis to avoid stepping on or
tripping over scrap material.
- Maintains good communications with Truss Assembly Lead and
other Truss Assemblers to have a cohesive and productive work
- Learns and applies appropriate safety regulations including the
use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to use hands and arms to lift material and place it on
- Ability to swing hammer accurately.
- Ability to climb onto and off truss table frequently.
- Ability to see and discern when truss pieces are not fitting
- Ability to report to work on-time and on a regular basis.
Education / Training / Experience
- High School graduate preferred but not required.
- Rough carpentry experience is preferred but not required.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual.Medical, Dental and Vision (starting
the 1stof the month after 30 days).
- The Good.401(k) with company match.
- The Best.Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better.Employee Discounts, boot subsidy,
and safety gear.
- How do we top that?We support your educational
and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid
training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Zeeland Lumber &
Zeeland Lumber & Supplyis an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities areencouraged to apply.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Wyoming , General Laborer - Willing to Train, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!