Company: myRN Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Travel RN Med Surg
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Currently looking for a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse
to fill a 3-month assignment in Grand Rapids, Michigan. At
this time we are looking for nurses to work for 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
with an every other weekend rotation. If you consider yourself a
hard-worker, resilient and you manage change well, consider
applying to this open RN job.
Responsibilities of the Med Surg Nurse
Requirements of the Med Surg Registered Nurse
- Uses professional nursing skills through assessment, planning,
implementation, evaluation and supervision of individual patient
care for the adult Patient population is all ages according to
departmental policies and procedures.
- Accepts responsibility for collaboration of co-workers in the
implementation of patient care.
- Organizes and provides direct patient care incorporating
clinical decision-making and prioritization of activities.
- Education of the patient and family/significant other and other
health care team members is provided by the Registered Nurse.
Compensation and Benefits of the Med Surg Registered Nurse
- 1 year of experience Med Surg-Required
- 1 year of previous travel - preferred
- EPIC Charting experienced preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
- AHA BLS, AHA ACLS
- $50-55/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10
years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in
placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical
facilities across the country.
Keywords: myRN Staffing Solutions, Wyoming , Med/Surg RN, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!