Company: myRN Staffing Solutions
Posted on: July 16, 2021
HIRING NOW! Excellent Pay for this Travel RN Med Surg Job in
downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan
Start date: 7/19/2021
Inpatient: Adult Critical Care
We are seeking a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse to
fill a 3-month assignment in Grand Rapids, Michigan. At this
time we are looking for nurses to work the night shifts within the
Adult Care unit but may need to float to other units within the
hospital or to other campuses. 36-hour guarantee. If you consider
yourself a hard worker, resilient and you manage change well,
consider applying to this open RN job.
Responsibilities of the Med Surg Nurse
- Uses professional nursing skills through assessment, planning,
implementation, evaluation and supervision of individual patient
care for the adult Patient population is all ages according to
departmental policies and procedures.
- Accepts responsibility for collaboration of co-workers in the
implementation of patient care.
- Organizes and provides direct patient care incorporating
clinical decision-making and prioritization of activities.
- Education of the patient and family/significant other and other
health care team members is provided by the Registered Nurse.
Requirements of the Med Surg Registered Nurse
- 1 year of experience Med Surg-Required
- 1 year of previous travel - preferred
- EPIC Charting experienced preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
- AHA BLS, AHA ACLS
Compensation and Benefits of the Med Surge Registered
- Salary: $65-75/hour **Based on experience, benefit level and
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
**Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over
10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in
placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical
facilities across the country.
Keywords: myRN Staffing Solutions, Wyoming , Registered Nurse, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!