General Laborer - Willing to Train
Company: Zeeland Lumber
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Zeeland Lumber & Supply, a Division of US LBM; Is
Seeking Truss Assemblers for Our 1st Shift Wyoming,
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is seeking motivated candidates for the
Truss Assembler associate position at our manufacturing
plant. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about
continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that
promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced
environment, then apply now!
Year-Round Climate Controlled Construction.
Starting pay from $14, and a production incentive
What you should know about working at Zeeland Lumber
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Places truss pieces, chords, webs, and plates in appropriate
- Hammers plates secure in advance of pressing operation.
- Assists in pushing or pulling trusses from table.
- Cleans up work area on a regular basis to avoid stepping on or
tripping over scrap material.
- Maintains good communications with Truss Assembly Lead and
other Truss Assemblers to have a cohesive and productive work
- Learns and applies appropriate safety regulations including the
use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to use hands and arms to lift material and place it on
- Ability to swing hammer accurately.
- Ability to climb onto and off truss table frequently.
- Ability to see and discern when truss pieces are not fitting
- Ability to report to work on-time and on a regular basis.
Education / Training / Experience
- High School graduate preferred but not required.
- Rough carpentry experience is preferred but not required.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts, boot
subsidy, and safety gear.
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Zeeland Lumber &
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is an equal opportunity employer of
all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: Zeeland Lumber, Wyoming , General Laborer - Willing to Train, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!