Medical Device Assembly $16.75+
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Need work now? Apply today – start immediately!
Whether you're a morning bird or a night owl, we have medical
assembly positions across ALL SHIFTS that will meet your schedule
needs. Pay starts at $16.75 for first shift and $18.75 for second
and third shifts. Gain experience while getting your foot in the
door at a large, successful company. If you have previous
experience with assembly and inspection in the manufacturing
industry, we want to hear from you!
- Nice, well-lit environment
- Climate controlled work area
- Friendly supervisors
- Weekly Pay
- Easy hiring process
- Cool work environment.
- Great hours - As a medical device assembler, you are guaranteed
40 hours a week - plus overtime if you are interested!
- Great work experience - If you are thinking of joining the
medical field as a nurse, CNA, dental assistant, or doctor –
medical device assembly is a great place to start!
Medical Device Assembly Responsibilities:
- Assembly of small products
- Detail oriented work – must have good attention to detail
- Carefully sorting, counting, packing, stacking
- Inspection of plastic parts
- General labor duties as assigned
- Check product numbers and accuracy
- Prepping products for shipment
- Machine operating – plastic injection molding machine
- Use of basic hand tools
Not the right fit? We have a variety of jobs available with
different shifts, pay, experience (entry level, mid, and
experience), environments, and locations.
Apply here and we will be in touch with details on all available
Keywords: Fettig, Wyoming , Medical Device Assembly $16.75+, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!