Warehouse - Full Time
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Responsible for order selection and complete product integrity
during its stay at the distribution center, from the receiving
process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to
final store shipment. Ensures that all all products appropriately
handled, using knowledge of quality and temperature standards.
What You'll be Doing:
- Ensures order & inventory accuracy via established
- Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing
receiving and shipping processes for Fresh and Frozen foods.
- Ensures quality and temperature standards for all products are
maintained during a safe transfer and storage process.
- Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all
Meijer standards are met.
- Accurately completes receiving-order-shipping processes.
- Ensures building sanitation standards are consistently
- Practices 200% safety accountability.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Intermediate computer / technology skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work
- Prior warehouse experience helpful.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance and work
- Must possess good listening and communication skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, relate well to others
and be able to build and sustain effective work relationships.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Takes pride in a job well done.
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, Wyoming , Warehouse - Full Time, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!