Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company: Mission Point Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Accounts Payable professional with a desire
to work for a compassionate company in your community? Mission
Point Healthcare Systems has experienced significant growth and
will continue that growth both organically and through
acquisitions. Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a
growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
* A positive employee culture
* Competitive wages
* 401K with employer match
* A variety of affordable benefit options
* Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
* Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for working the
company's accounts payable process and function in a professional
and knowledgeable manner. This position oversees the processes
associated with the payment of invoices, ensuring the accuracy of
the entire process as it relates to vendor payment, invoices and
payment of invoices. This position also evaluates current processes
and identifies money savings opportunities for the company.
* Coordinates the submission of approved and coded invoices for all
Mission Point locations. Reviews the coding for accuracy and the
invoices for appropriate approval. Once reviewed, performs data
entry of invoices into the AP system.
* Evaluates invoice amounts and identifies unusual fluctuations,
investigates and communicates potential problems.
* Works effectively and efficiently with vendors. Develops working
relationships with vendors, becomes familiar with the terms of
vendor contracts, and identifies costs that should be paid by
others under the terms of the contracts. Avoids late payment
* Pays vendor invoices according to terms and conditions of
contracts, including within custom payment systems when
* Maintains sensitivity and objectivity with local vendors.
* Ensures all vendor information is complete and accurate in the AP
system, including collecting W-9 forms.
* Assists with and supports the financial well-being of the
company. Identifies money saving opportunities based on review of
invoices and communicates those in purchasing in a way that is
actionable. Identifies fraudulent vendor schemes and communicates
to avoid losses.
* Analyzes expense data detailing issues and preparing related
reports that support year end cost reporting preparation.
* Manages the accounts payable function for the organization.
Ensures all invoices are collected and entered by the 3rd business
day of the month or processes an accrual entry for missing
* Closes the accounts payable module monthly and ensues the aging
ties to the general ledger and more.
What you need:
* High School Diploma or GED required; Associate Degree
* Minimum of two years' accounts payable and general accounting
* A can do / will do attitude
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with
special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan and growing, Mission Point's goal is to provide the
highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare, Wyoming , Accounts Payable Coordinator, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!