Sanitation 2nd shift
Company: Alpha Baking
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 2nd shift Monday - Saturday; 1:00pm - 9:30pm; weekend work
required; rotated days off
- Ensure effective cleanliness of equipment and facilities in all
- Sustain a safe work environment, recognizing and considering
all potential hazards, performing within environmental safety, food
safety, and GMP guidelines.
- Must be able to follow all SSOP's and cleaning procedures for
- Must know how to read and complete all Kleanz sheets to
- Must know all chemical handling requirements including Usage,
Labeling, and Titration levels.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must know how to dismantle and reassemble equipment and
- Must know how to read SDS sheets and know where they are
- Must know Color Code as it applies to food safety.Job
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to push or pull approximately 200 pounds.
- Be able to stand for majority of shift.
- Be able to read/write English.
- Be able to work in high ambient temperatures.
- Be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends when
- Be able to perform tasks requiring standing, lifting, pushing,
pulling, bending, twisting. H. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Education:
- High school diploma or GED required. Experience:
- Six (6) months food manufacturing experience preferred.Alpha
Baking Company, Inc., a national distributor of breads, rolls and
buns, as well as sweet goods, was founded in 1979. Headquartered in
Chicago, Alpha Baking has three production plants in Illinois and
others in Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Alpha Baking's retail
brands include S. Rosen's, MaryAnn, Natural Ovens Bakery, Kreamo,
and Golden Hearth, with additional product sold under private label
agreements and the Alpha Baking foodservice brand. Our broad array
of products can be found in national restaurant chains, quick
service restaurants, schools, institutions, major league sports
franchises, national grocery chains and independent grocery
stores.We are an equal opportunity employer with policies
prohibiting unlawful discrimination on the basis of any protected
classification under applicable local, state and/or federal laws
which include race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability status or veteran status,
Alpha Baking Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Alpha Baking, Wyoming , Sanitation 2nd shift, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!