Company: Fairfield by Marriott - Afton/Star Valley
Posted on: June 24, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Room Attendant DEPARTMENT: Housekeeping REPORTS
TO: Executive Housekeeper/Asst Housekeeper JOB SUMMARY: Room
Attendant are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest
rooms, working areas; may include guest common areas to include
lobby, restrooms, hallways, and stairways as needed. Ensuring rooms
are cleaned according to hotel standards for stayovers and
check-out rooms. He/She should maintain complete knowledge of and
comply with all housekeeping departmental policies/service and the
hotel's procedures/standards. Additionally, maintain complete
knowledge of correct maintenance and use of cleaning equipment
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all
guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local
attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries
- Resolve guest requests, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization
of assigned work areas.
- Vacuums the carpet.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g., iron and
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g., wash windows, deep
cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor.
- Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with the clean par to the
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom
mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower
curtain and floor.
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct
amount and location.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards
e.g., toiletries, water, coffee/tea & condiments
- Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones,
- Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Replace laundry bags and slips.
- Clean closets and door tracks, removing dust and debris. Ensure
correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow, and
- Dust and polish all furniture.
- Realign furniture to the floor plan.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of work
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the
- Responsible for following brand standard cleaning
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction
- Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
- Return and restock cart at end of shift.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned by management.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop and carry for
prolonged periods of time as customary in a housekeeping role.
- Must be able to push up to 75 lbs., lift and carry up to 25
- Previous hotel experience highly desirable. PI182153719
Keywords: Fairfield by Marriott - Afton/Star Valley, Wyoming , ROOM ATTENDANT, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!