Company: Saia LTL Freight
Posted on: November 19, 2022
*Pay Range: $21.88 - $25.50 per hour*
As a Dockworker you will be responsible for:
* Using safe lifting techniques, efficiently sorting, handling,
loading, and unloading freight into/from over-the-road equipment,
containers, city trailers, and/or straight trucks.
* Using pallet jacks and forklifts in the loading and unloading of
freight including shipments of Hazardous Materials freight.
* Work days and shifts vary and the available schedule will be
discussed during the interview.
* Freight handling experience
* Forklift certification
* Hazmat training
* Previous freight dock or warehouse experience helpful
*We are proud to offer the following benefits*:
* Health Insurance with Medical, Rx & Vision
* Dental Insurance
* Free Life Insurance
* Free Short-term Disability
* 401(k) with immediate vesting & company match
* Immediate eligibility for Holiday Pay
* Paid Vacation days and Personal/Sick Days
* Employee Stock Purchase plan
* Credit Union
At Saia Inc., success comes down to taking care of the people who
matter most - our customers, our employees and our shareholders.
The rest will take care of itself.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.88 - $25.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Forklift: 1 year (Required)
* LTL Freight: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Saia LTL Freight, Wyoming , Dock Worker, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!