Machine Operator - Sunday to Tuesday (6pm-6am)
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Our dedicated equipment operators and general labor are a
critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve
and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best
they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have
gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is
interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but
rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be
part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic,
metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for
consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States.
PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform
the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family
business through four generations and has grown to be a market
leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their
families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our
Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
HOURS: Sunday to Tuesday (6PM to 6AM)
Machine Operator Position Summary:
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating assigned
machines. Will monitor and ensure safety, environmental
responsibility, quality, value-add, morale, peer performance, and
continuous improvement standards are met. Will coordinate the daily
run schedule with the machine supervisor.
- Run the machine within the prescribed operating parameters
while trying to achieve the machines fullest potential.
- Monitor machine performance and product quality with an
understanding of all the machine adjustments that affect
performance and quality. Perform maintenance and repairs as
- Monitor the safety and environmental controls to make sure we
are operating within the prescribed parameters of our work
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable
conditions to ensure safety and quality.
- Prepare and submit paperwork for production, maintenance,
inventories, receiving, and others as necessary.
- Assist by operating small equipment to maintain operations as
needed. May also sort or operate at other production
- Work to ensure a clean and orderly work area and operate mobile
equipment using safety regulations.
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Must have strong mechanical understanding and ability.
- Experience working on conveyors, machinery, equipment, building
trades, welding, torching, agriculture background, or working on
personal vehicles preferred.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated safety consciousness
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital
status, national origin, age, genetic medical information,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: PADNOS, Wyoming , Machine Operator - Sunday to Tuesday (6pm-6am), Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!