Company: All Tech Engineering
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Create electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
- Create bills of materials (BOMs)
- Interface with electricians to ensure electrical panels are
- Test and verify all I/O, safety circuits, etc.
- Develop manual functions and automatic sequences required for
machine controls. Note that the following controls architectures
will be employed: PLCs, HMIs, Servos, and more
- Ensure all controls interlocks are in place to prevent
mechanical collisions, and facilitate safe machine functioning
- Develop all relevant machine documentation pertaining to
schematics, programs, and general machine operationQualifications:
- Experience in schematic design 2D CAD Electrical Engineering.
(AutoCAD Electrical preferred).
- Experience in PLC/HMI programming. (Allen-Bradley, GE, Siemens
- Experience with machine safety risk assessment and
- Experience with machine vision cameras and sensors is a
- Experience and knowledge with robots and robot interfaces is a
- Understanding of machine wiring and troubleshooting of
- Experience and exposure to automated equipment and
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Manage program tasks through the entire project: concept,
build, onsite runoff, and customer install.
- Strong Interpersonal skills. Engage coworkers and customers
during project reviews and meetings as needed.
- Travel required 0% up to 20% domestic and
- Company paid base medical insurance plan and dental insurance.
Other plans available to customize your insurance coverage.
- HSA spending account.
- 401K Plan with a match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Schematics
- CAD Software
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- PLC Programming ExperienceMachines & technologies you'll use:
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- CAD Software (AutoCAD)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) (Allen Bradley,
Keywords: All Tech Engineering, Wyoming , Controls Engineer, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!