Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: January 23, 2023
If you have excellent communication skills, are organized and
have knowledge of maintenance supplies, then we have an opportunity
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to
brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and
surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land
acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
Swiss Valley Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated
individual to join our team as a Facilities Coordinator. Facilities
Coordinators are responsible for ordering, organizing and
maintaining all inventory, parts and supplies for the office and
maintenance departments. Facilities Coordinators also promote the
community and the rental of apartments through the proper and
timely maintenance of the interior of buildings, including
apartments, mechanical rooms and common areas.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Monitor adherence to company policies and procedures,
state/local/federal laws, fair housing and safety compliance.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Repairing of reported items which need service in both
apartments and common areas, as well as preventative maintenance as
- Present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Order supplies, appliances, pool supplies, upgrades and other
tools necessary for operational purposes.
- Monitor inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure an
- Maintain and organize purchase orders and inventory control
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Able to lift above shoulder height and push or pull up to 80
- Able to learn, understand and use property management software
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and
a DMV record acceptable to company's liability insurance
provider.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeCompensation: Starting at $17.97 per
hour or higher, based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Wyoming , Facilities Coordinator, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!