Extruder Operator - Wednesday-Friday (6am-6pm)
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Our dedicated equipment operators and general labor are a
critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve
and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best
they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have
gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is
interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but
rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be
part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic,
metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for
consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States.
PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform
the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family
business through four generations and has grown to be a market
leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their
families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our
Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
**SCHEDULE: WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY 6AM to 6PM**
Extruder Operator Position Summary
The Extruder Operator is responsible for operating assigned
machines. Will monitor and ensure safety, environmental
responsibility, quality, value-add, morale, peer performance, and
continuous improvement standards are met. Will coordinate the daily
run schedule with the machine supervisor.
- Maintain unitization of Extruder to 80% efficiency through
increased uptime, decreased quality rejects, and timely escalation
of issues requiring additional resources.
- Work safely, without injury or incident, by being intentional
with your actions and addressing any potential risk before they
- Good housekeeping practices. Maintain a clean and organized
work cell along with maintaining necessary tools and resources to
perform your job.
- Defect free quality. Identifies quality concerns early and
addresses or escalates as required.
- Increased productivity output by working with a sense of
urgency, escalating as required if resources are not readily
available when issues arise.
Extruder Operator Qualifications:
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and ability
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ability to think on your feet, troubleshoot methodically when
- Comprehension of written material and clear
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated safety and quality consciousness
- Demonstrated a commitment to good attendance
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital
status, national origin, age, genetic medical information,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: PADNOS, Wyoming , Extruder Operator - Wednesday-Friday (6am-6pm), Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!