Posted on: March 16, 2023
Position: Site Administrator
Reports to: Facility Manager Regional Operations Coordinator
Position Purpose: Provides office administrative support for the
Location: Grand Rapids Michigan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Site contact for basic accounting related tasks, e.g.,
processing invoices, payroll, data entry tasks, billing and
purchases of most site equipment and supplies.
- Complete site new employee processing and administration.
- Order items for site as instructed to maintain inventory
- Update standardized work and other schedules from operations
- Maintain safety performance charts and data.
- Complete and maintain site KPI metrics.
- Complete site reporting as required.
- Track and investigate receivables.
- Coordinate site employee activities.
- Support management projects as required.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests by the
customer, Leadec Corporate Office and the site Leadec staff.
- Utilize strong computer skills through reporting and
spreadsheets with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Robot Cover inventory at warehouse done weekly
- Pull all Robot covers for the plant every Thursday morning
- Filter Inventory at warehouse done weekly
- Assist with cleanliness and upkeep of office space
- Send all inventory reports (consumables) to Facility Manager
and Regional Operations Coordinator every Friday by noon
- Other duties as assignedCompetencies:
- Customer Service Orientation- Satisfying customers.
- Adaptability Flexibility- Willingness to deal with unexpected
challenges or circumstances.
- Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and
asking questions as appropriate.
- Over communication with site Leadec staff, Leadec Corporate
Office, customer, suppliers, etc. on a regular basis
- Analytical Thinking Problem Solving -- being proactive instead
- Team player -- working in collaboration with all site Leadec
staff, Leadec Corporate Office, customer, suppliers, etc.
- Confidentiality -- Ability to handle sensitive documents and
knowledge in a professional manner.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Ability to manage office administrative processes.
- Professional attitude, organizational abilities and detail
oriented to all Leadec staff members, Leadec Corporate Office,
customers, suppliers, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to be efficient with job duties and doing more than
bare minimumPosition Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive responsibilities in Office
Administration preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Word and Excel) are
- Purchasing and Billing experience.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Forklift operation requiredPhysical Requirements: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the key actions of the job.
- The employee is also required to talk and/or hear in an
industrial setting (noise level is moderate). The employee is
frequently required to stand and walk on concrete surface from 4-8
hours. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands
and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl at
warehouse and plant site
- The vision requirements: close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, and depth perception and focus adjustment.
Keywords: Leadec, Wyoming , Site Administrator, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...