Shipper - 2nd shift
Company: Alpha Baking
Posted on: March 17, 2023
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 2nd shift shipping: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm (shift
times subject to change); Saturday work possible
- Know how to complete forklift inspection form daily.
- Know how to complete product setting paperwork daily.
- Know how to report discrepancies on shipment quantities or
- Know how to complete bills of lading for shipments.
- Know how to maintain proper product rotation.
- Be able to communicate effectively with truck drivers.
- Be able to set orders prior to pick up date.
- Be able to accurately complete truck mapping during
- Be able to work in freezer temperatures.
- Know basic math skills.
- Know how to operate a forklift.
- Know basic Microsoft programs.
- Follow all plant and corporate safety and food safety policies
- Report safety incidents to supervisor/management
- Report food safety concerns to supervisor/management
- OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Participate in plant audit and inspection preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Alpha Baking, Wyoming , Shipper - 2nd shift, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...