Prod.Divider Operator - 2nd shift
Company: Alpha Baking
Posted on: May 24, 2023
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 2nd shift production (1 position): Monday - Friday 1:30pm -
10:00pm (shift times subject to change); Saturday work
- 2nd shift production (1 position): Monday - Friday 2:30pm -
11:00pm (shift times subject to change); Saturday work
- Change over piston & drum set between products.
- Monitor and adjust product weight.
- Monitor product rounding.
- Monitor and adjust timing between divider and proofer.
- Assist mixer as needed.
- Read, understand, and follow production schedule.
- Set up bypass belt.
- Communicate with Mixer, Foreman 2, and Production
- Complete SPC charts.
- Operate Kaiser stamper and sterling.
- Follow all plant and corporate safety and food safety policies
- Report safety incidents to supervisor/management
- Report food safety concerns to supervisor/management
immediatelyOTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Participate in plant audit and inspection preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Alpha Baking, Wyoming , Prod.Divider Operator - 2nd shift, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...