3rd Shift Pipefitter
Company: Caravan Facilities Management
Posted on: May 11, 2019
Job Title: Union MechanicalDepartment: Operations DepartmentReports
To: Site ManagerFLSA Status: Non-Exempt?Summary Performing highly
diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain
production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive
and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the
achievement of the site's business goals.?Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Appliance repairs including replacement or installation of
- Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance
necessary to building exterior/interior.
- Perform installation, maintenance, repair and construction work
in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry,
painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, and carpets.
- Perform functions in the construction, installation and
maintenance of roofs, furniture, fences, cabinets, shelving and a
variety of other structures and items.
- Prepares and paints walls and woodwork or performs other types
of refinishing. Including any and all miscellaneous jobs.
- Clears clogged drains, and replaces plumbing fixtures.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician understanding of
electrical up to 3 Phase 480 volts.
- Understanding of hydraulic and other systems.?Competencies ?To
perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information.?
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs.?
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations.?
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.?
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.?
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures.?
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.?
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction.?Work Environment: While performing the duties of this
Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places and
fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed
to wet and/or humid conditions; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside
weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level
in the work environment is usually loud.?Physical Demands: While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or
move up to 50 pounds. Manual dexterity is necessary.?Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Minimum of a High School diploma
required. Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or
relevant field Journeymen ship will be a plus. Five years'
experience as a semi-skilled worker, in one or more of the basic
building maintenance trades. Must have knowledge of manual and
electrical hand tools.
- Other Qualifications: Ability to work a flexible schedule,
which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments. Must be
able to operate a forklift, light truck and other related motorized
equipment. Good physical condition and strength with a willingness
to work overtime. Must have a valid driver's license.
Keywords: Caravan Facilities Management, Wyoming , 3rd Shift Pipefitter, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!