Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar-- is one of the fastest growing
restaurant concepts in North America. Our restaurants offer a full
service sports bar where you can bring the entire family to have a
fun and exciting time watching your favorite team, playing trivia
and enjoying great food. Our menu features our famous wings with
your choice of our signature sauces, seasonings, and up to 30 beers
JK&T Wings, Inc. is an independent franchisee of Buffalo Wild
Wings with over 42 restaurants located in Michigan, Massachusetts
and Louisiana. With our size and growth, we're able to offer you a
stable environment in which to develop your career. Many of our
leaders have grown from hourly team members to salaried Restaurant
Manager roles and beyond. In addition, we're able to offer you a
state of the art training program and the opportunity to take
advantage of great benefits.
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment in a growing
company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your
enthusiasm and passion to our team.
SERVERS / WAITERS / WAITRESSES
The Server is responsible for providing excellent guest service by
engaging the guest, describing food/beverage, taking orders,
efficiently delivering food and accepting payment. This position is
critical to Buffalo Wild Wings; the server impacts the restaurant
by delighting guests, supporting team members, and ensuring alcohol
compliance and revenue growth.
- Delight our guest by creating an atmosphere of happiness and a
sense of community.
- Informs guests of specials and/or promotions, answers questions
and makes suggestions when asked.
- Uses up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance
- Addresses guest concerns and informs manager.
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the
- Supports and assists team members.
- Maintains and operates dining and bar areas.
- Checks Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Adheres to standardized portion sizes, quality standards and
department rules and procedures.
- Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register
- Ensures the correct drinks and food ordered are delivered to
- Collects payment and makes correct change or processes credit
- Practices safe food handling and cleanliness standards at all
- Ensures PCI credit card compliance.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and standard drink
- Minimum one year of experience in a server position within the
restaurant business preferred.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods
of up to 4 hours in length.
RESULTS - HOW WILL YOU KNOW THIS PERSON IS SUCCESSFUL?
- Checks guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages 100% of
- Ensures the correct beverage/food ordered gets to the correct
guest/table 100% of time.
- Becomes serve safe alcohol certified within 30 days of
- Practices serve safe alcohol techniques.
- Greet guests with in one minute of being seated.
- Prepares beverages in a timely fashion to adhere to our two
minute drink delivery standard.
- Utilizes all compliance systems and procedures with 100%
- Collects payment and makes correct change with no shortage over
- Follows Company policies and procedures on a daily basis.
- Ensures PCI Compliance of credit card information 100% of the
- Passes position/menu knowledge tests within two attempts with
This Job Description is not all encompassing. Ask your manager
concerning added duties and description.
Salary and Compensation
Buffalo Wild Wings jobs exist in part-time and full-time
capacities. Experience may lead to promotion to management
positions or other career opportunities within.
In addition to base pay, Buffalo Wild Wings workers may qualify for
job benefits. Eligible workers receive discounts on food, access to
healthcare options and life insurance and 401(k) retirement plans.
Due to the nature of the job, Buffalo Wild Wings team members must
typically be available during our peak seasons which include
working Holidays, major sporting events, and weekends.
BW3, BDubs, BuffaloWildWings, Bar, Casual Dining, Ft, pt, fulltime,
parttime, full-time, part-time, full & part time, full time,
hiring, now hiring, hourly, team member, Server, Servers, Serving,
Service, Food Server, Waiter, Waitress, Waiters, Waitresses, Front
of House, FOH, camarero, Los camareros, camarera, camareras,
Servidor de Alimentos, Servidor de la comida, Mesero, Mesera
JK&T Wings, Inc. is a franchisee of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, Wyoming , Server, Other , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!