CDL Truck Drivers
Company: Contractors Steel Company
Posted on: August 1, 2022
CDL Truck Drivers
Contractors Steel Company has been in business for over 60 years
and the warehouse and trucking operations are growing quickly! We
have locations in Van Buren MI., Wyoming MI., Twinsburg OH.,
Hammond IN., Surprise AZ. and now two locations in CA (Burbank and
Riverside). We are looking for an experienced truck driver to add
to our logistics team. If you are looking for a career that is both
challenging and rewarding, being a truck driver at Contractors
Steel is the right choice for you! Our drivers love to work for us
because they are home every night! Becoming part of the team you
need a CDL-A from your local states of residence. Clean driving
record and solid work history! Must be at least 21 years old! Pass
a Drug & Alcohol Test and undergo physical/DOT card!
- Pre/Post trip Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule.
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and
retain fuel/toll receipts using ELD (Omnitracs).
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight,
route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with
company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents, or violations.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations
(traffic, weather conditions etc.).
- Valid CDL-A license.
Benefits may vary in union facilities:
- Beginning the 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Medical and Dental benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield,
Vision through VSP
- Life & AD&D and a Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- 401K company match is 50% on first 6% of
contributions-eligibility is after 30 days of employment
- $100.00 boot voucher towards steel toe boots (after 90-day
- Uniforms provided (after 90 completion) with PPE (Personal
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Company pays for renewal of DOT cards!
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly Pay
Sign on Bonus!
- CDL-A driver license
- 1 year of verifiable driver experience.
Keywords: Contractors Steel Company, Wyoming , CDL Truck Drivers, Professions , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!