Financial Analyst Enterprise IT
Posted on: January 15, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, youre provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family take care of your career
and your community!Meijer Rewards
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growthPlease
review the job profile below and apply today!.Hybrid work schedule:
Team Member must live within reasonable commutable distance to our
corporate offices in (Grand Rapids) Walker, MI to be able to work
in office M-W, and optional work remote Th-F. Relocation assistance
available to align with Hybrid schedule requirements. Currently,
Meijer is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Technical
Business Management Office (TBMO) to support our Enterprise IT
Infrastructure organization. The TBM Financial Analyst will play a
critical role in helping to move the Meijer organization from
on-prem to cloud solutions with appropriate cost controls.This
Financial Analyst combines strong communication and problem-solving
skills with the latest technologies (SAP S4 HANA, SAP Fieldglass,
Ariba, and Apptio) to drive transparency of IT Costs, Consumption,
and Performance. The ideal candidate will be expected to work
cross-functionally, enterprise-wide, with all levels of Meijer team
members, project leads, management and vendor partners to drive
What You'll be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with IT leadership and Finance on Total Cost of
Ownership, cloud optimization and capacity management, hybrid
infrastructure management including cloud migration costing,
financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Leverage Technology Business Management (TBM) framework to
create reports, dashboards, metrics, and KPIs.
- Act as trusted partner across the enterprise to communicate the
value of IT at Meijer; which includes: Tying business value/ROI to
IT initiatives and telling the story of IT.
- Provide proactive guidance on business performance and
appropriate financial solutions
- Analyze complex business and financial issues and communicate
to respective internal customers.
- Create new processes and leads process improvement
initiativesThis job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or financial related
business experience, preferably in support of IT
- Specific knowledge and application of financial management
including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense
handling, program portfolio management, and application /
- FinOps certified or experience preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiating, facilitation and
- Experience working cross-functionally, enterprise-wide, with
all levels of an enterprise size organization.
- Adaptive, flexible and responsive to challenges, change and
customer business cultures.
- Strong, executive-level communication skills (both oral and
written), relationship management and influencing skills, and a
history of building effective relationships with internal and
external technology and business leaders.
- Ability to perform financial modeling.Required
Keywords: Meijer, Wyoming , Financial Analyst Enterprise IT, Professions , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!