Maintenance or Electrical Technician
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Maintenance or Electrical TechnicianSheridan. Be part of
something greater. Your career awaitsjoin us!LOCATION: Grand
Rapids, MI Sheridan is a family of innovators and doers who are a
part of something far greater than themselves.We value the craft
and art of printing and the processes used to create and distribute
the worlds content.We care about each other, support each other,
and provide every opportunity for training, growth, and
developments. We work hard, we have fun, and we are proud of what
we do. YOUR CAREER AWAITS JOIN US!Job Summary:
- Installs, repairs, rebuilds, and maintains machinery and
mechanical equipment used in production and related services,
maximizing production time and minimizing down time.
- Rebuild machines and overhauls troublesome components and
attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or
replacement of purchased parts.
- Performs maintenance on the building, facilities and
- Assists to determine the nature and scope of forthcoming
projects and the requirements for completion. Complete assigned
projects as directed.
- Performs all assigned preventive maintenance on production
equipment and machinery and the building and grounds.
- Orders parts and supplies as needed.
- Maintains technical competency and remains current in
technology and changes in the industry.
- Works as a team member and participates in Total Productive
Management. (TPM) efforts.
- Complies with all safety regulations and work rules.
- Performs general housekeeping in working area.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.Basic
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Experience as a Mechanical or Electrical Technician
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with
only occasional variables.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 poundsBase Schedule is
Monday to Friday and will include some Saturday overtime as well as
periodic overtime through the week.
- 1st shift: 7 AM-3 PM
- 2nd shift: 3 PM-11 PM
- 3rd shift: 11 PM-7 AM
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 2nd shift-5% and 3rd shift-7% Why work for
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP programCJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.If you need assistance or a reasonable
accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location
HR Manager at 616-818-4396 or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Wyoming , Maintenance or Electrical Technician, Professions , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...