Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: December 26, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Echo Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the supervising physicians in the Non-Invasive Cardiology Lab, prepares patient for examination, performs all 2-dimensional echoes, M-mode and Doppler studies.
- Prepare preliminary interpretation of those studies.
- Prepare and maintain records patient to echo studies.
- Assist supervising physicians with the training of residents, fellows, faculty and other physicians.
- Knowledge of multiple echocardiography platforms and technology.
- Ability to read, interprets, apply, and or follow physicians orders, policies, procedures, or written and verbal instructions.Requirements:
- Successful completion of an accredited training course in cardiac technology.
- Successful completion of an accredited training course in cardiac ultrasound.
- Interpretation skills to facilitate a comprehensive examination and an accurate preliminary interpretation.
- Successful completion of a cardiac echocardiography technology program (graduate of cardiac echocardiography technology program).
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Technician, Echo, Cardiology, Cardiac, Technology, Ultrasound
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Wyoming , Echo Technician, Professions , Wyoming, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!